Monday 9 January 2012

2012

So, back after a rather lovely festive season, and time to get cracking.
I have two petticoats, an apron, a dress, a jacket, another dress and a swing skirt on the books! And some of my work will be showcased at an up and coming photography studio launch. (http://www.matthewkitchenphotography.co.uk/?p=279

As a part of my course (professional studies) we have to give a short presentation (20 slides x 20 seconds) on a theme of our choice relating to costume, theatre, film, design et al. The group I am in has chosen to do 'West End Wonders', so for my slides I will be looking at the various productions of "Iolanthe".
This ties in with other work I have been doing outside of college, as I am working with the Leeds Gilbert & Sullivan society to create the costumes for their own staging of the operetta!



Here's hoping I call pull off something spectacular for both parts!


Glitter and Kittens,

Stellar xx

No comments:

Post a Comment