Sunday 14 October 2012

A dress a day #2

Welcome to ADAD part two! You might notice some almost uncanny similarities between this dress and the last, and you would be correct. This is Roxy Mk2, which was created and worn for the same event as the Mk1. This one had green bias binding, pink ribbon, and a yellow zip, which all probably sound horrible but looked most excellent on the jazzy polkadot dress.
 
 
 
 
Really odd looking at the last photo and not seeing the massive gaudy Prince and the Revolution tattoo that lives there now.
All images Matthew Kitchen MKP
 
And a little update on the first Roxy dress. The organisers not only loved me so much they had me back twice as staff, but used photos of me in Roxy numero uno on the marketing material.
 
 
More of little ole me and the ears.
And my moodboard!
 
 
Stellar xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment